Jan 13, 2017
Heather Wagenhals, Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist and host of Unlock Your Wealth Radio, reveals the top scams of 2016 and how you can prevent these scams moving into 2017. Tune in to learn more about these top scams and how they could be targeting you soon.
In this interview Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist Heather Wagenhals shares the top 5 Scams of 2016 while answering questions to the following that will help prevent your money and identity in 2017:
* How do thieves scope out their victims?
* Why do these types of scams still continue to grow?
* What can you do to make sure you are not a victim?
* Are there any new developments throughout the industry to try and control this type of theft?
2 basic drives in life:
1. Towards pleasure 2. Away from pain.
Tune into this biology-based money management show to learn more about how you can mentally control your actions before irrational or emotional thoughts take us to actions.
Tune in every Monday to The Keys To Riches™ Financial Wellness Series is a baker’s dozen of financial concepts that teach you how to think like the rich and be in control of your own money.
This week's Key: Take Action and Make Assessment